Friday, May 31, 2013

Breaking The Silence

The past couple work weeks have been as difficult as hand feeding a lion buffalo chicken strips. Well, I haven't lost life or limb, but it's been close. I say all that to say that I apologize for the delay of posting the song for week 8. I have posted its work in progress status as I had to halt its production to begin this week's tune. I will continually update it on my Soundcloud as it evolves into its completed form. Enjoy it, and spread the love(stumble it, share it, tell a friend in person...if you still do that sort of thing.)

I have a couple new "series" that will be unfurled in the next couple weeks so keep your eyes peeled until then. In the meantime, love the life you've been given. Use your gifts to add joy to others. Let's make this world more beautiful together.

"Love is furious and brave and loud. It will echo to the end of time." -- Michelle Williams, Incendiary


Thank you and Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment